Monday, August 27, 2007

Sam's

I was just going to Sam's. I had my list and my diet coke. I knew my mission and it was not to buy a dog. However, we were just discussing that morning when we were going to here from the rescue agency about our adoption. It had been weeks and we (the kids) were getting anxious about our dog situation. "When are we going to get our dog?" was the daily question, not to mention my teenage daughter taking her siblings to the SPCA weekly for dashed hopes.

So...there they were, on the way to Sam's a truck parked on the side of the road with...puppies. Not just any puppies, these were the breed we were looking for - must be fate, right?...

Anywho, long story short...we love him. His name is Gibson (Gib, Gibby, Gibber, Giblet, etc...we're nick-namers).

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Aunt Re loves the gibster! He is way too cute and looks like he fits right in! I know MoMo will love him too and wish that she were there to play with him! Love and miss you all bunches!

Cheri said...

Hi, this is Morgan. I just looked at your blog, and Gibson is really cute! I liked Wy's backpack. Love you and miss you!